Friday, June 8, 2012

13 MAINTENANCE AND MORE ON KYLE

Today was a good day for updates.


I finally called maintenance yesterday and they arrived this morning. They came by and checked out my walls but found nothing wrong. Just in case they sprayed pest killers everywhere. Hopefully it's all gone.


Also, last night Hannah called me and gave me some info on Kyle. This is what her brother found out.


-his full name is Kyle Robert Emerson
-his mother disappeared years ago and his father died in a car crash.
-he has no criminal history whatsoever except for a parking ticket.


Those are some main points. Also he found out these little details:


-he is not from this state
-there was a frenzy of web activity on Kyle's part from March to mid April.
-also he was traced back to an email account named afraidathome@live.com


That's about it. Also, since he isn't from this here, if anyone knows anything about Kyle Robert Emerson, let me know.


I really don't know what to do with all this information really. I'm kinda sounding like a pathetic stalker, and it's scaring me. But I really can't get this guy out of my head!!! It's driving me insane! Fuck!



12 comments:

  1. I think I might have heard of him. If I were you, I wouldn't have anything to do with him. In fact, I would move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I move I'll have to break the lease which is $400 and I don't get my apt deposit back u_u also what have you heard of this guy?

      Delete
    2. Well, like you said, there was some internet activity. Sounds like he may have had a mental breakdown at some point, or something like that, then kind of dropped off the map. Yeah, breaking the lease would suck, so I would just try to stay clear of him.

      Delete
    3. Hmmm...I guess I can try. I'll have to do something to distract me from him.

      Delete
  2. Kyle is a victim of a stalker himself. He just wants to be left alone after escaping his stalker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm...I guess I should probably lay off then :/

      Delete
  3. Heeeey. You may not want to be opening the door to strangers anytime soon, you know. Just in case. Not to uh. Alarm you or anything. I just think some people may be looking for Kyle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I followed all of Kyle's "internet activity". He is not a threat. He needs help. Do not be afraid of him. If anything, you should befriend him. More than anything, he needs friends in his life. He had an experience with the sounds that you are describing. Next time you see him, tell him that his friend Fresh said "hi".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does need help, but that doesn't mean getting involved with him might not be dangerous. I know he had family, maybe Zeke could try to contact them? I bet they're worried about him.

      Delete
    2. How do you guys know Kyle exactly? What sort of "internet activity" are we talking about?

      Delete
    3. http://afraidathome.tumblr.com/

      Delete